**Purdue vs. Iowa Basketball Thread - 1/27/22 - 8:00pm - FS1**

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Purdue has been pretty average on the road and can't seem to hit a three. If that continues, Iowa at home with a sold out crowd and how they gave Purdue's guards fits can beat them.

Fran needs to immediately recognize if bohannon is on fire or not. If he isn't, he needs to sit and Ulis/Perkins need to play most of the game.

Ogundele likely needs to play 10+ minutes as well.

LifelongHawk

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Ivey out today with hip flexor. We can't be that lucky.

Wanderer

Stupid Fuck
Reaction score
Any of you looking to get rid of tickets for Thursday night, I’m interested.

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score
I love it when old people can't figure out how to get cheap tickets and resort to begging online.

Wanderer

Stupid Fuck
Reaction score
Good luck. Tough get.
I have season tickets in the first row behind the basket and have given them to several people on here over the years. I am using them Thursday but have friends joining me. I’m aware that there are tickets around the top of the arena available. However, I would prefer better seats. I know attendance at basketball games is like the one thing you fags have on us, but go fuck yourself.

mostly kidding 😀

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
I am going but I have 4 tickets and there’s no fucking way I am taking my kids from dsm on a school night.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
And if we don’t…?
I'm going to tie NLP up with his head facing upward. Then I'll get all naked and oiled up and squat down in the catchers position rubbing my asspussy up and down his face.

Then I will stroke my cock in this position, but in a downward motion, bouncing my ass on his face in this squat position until I come.

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
I'm going to tie NLP up with his head facing upward. Then I'll get all naked and oiled up and squat down in the catchers position rubbing my asspussy up and down his face.

Then I will stroke my cock in this position, but in a downward motion, bouncing my ass on his face in this squat position until I come.

BuffettHawk

Useless
Reaction score

Good for you, Beebs. You deserve it.

Fletch

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score

I still lol at every reference to asspussy.

FrodoTBaggin

Balding and Demands Accuracy
Reaction score

:roll: :roll: :roll:

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score

just say no, Lad.

kenos

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
And if we don’t…?
he'll give a purdue fan a blowie.

the key here is that the man-on-man acts will be framed as the consequence of external circumstances, and not by Beeb's own (again, quite specific) desires.

• GFY
Reactions: BBK

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
he'll give a purdue fan a blowie.

the key here is that the man-on-man acts will be framed as the consequence of external circumstances, and not by Beeb's own (again, quite specific) desires.
No.

Perhaps instead I'll fuck your dad