**Official Wisconsin vs. Iowa Game Thread - 7:30pm - Fox**

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
A Halo Royal Rumble will decide who gets the winner of the @6deuce vs Kirk’s son, Brian Ferentz match

Reaction score
Iowa needs to score more points to have a nine or ten win season. Their getting better but they need room to make mistakes and only scoring 17 leaves no cushion. I feel like their still shaking off the stink of Greg Davis.

Renegade_ofFunk

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Iowa needs to score more points to have a nine or ten win season. Their getting better but they need room to make mistakes and only scoring 17 leaves no cushion. I feel like their still shaking off the stink of Greg Davis.
The stink they’re shaking off is years of recruiting whiffs and attrition from Davis, White and Kennedy’s snake oil salesmenship and incompetence.

FrodoTBaggin

Balding and Demands Accuracy
Reaction score
He played offensive line in the Big Ten. He can probably hold his own. Except against haloman.

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
Well yeah but only because his dad was the coach.

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
Defense didnt lose this game but Iowa wasnt getting much pressure with just the d line. IIRC they only blitzed once, which is a head scratcher.

sergeanthulka

Is Frequently Requested at Local Karaoke Nights
Reaction score
Defense didnt lose this game but Iowa wasnt getting much pressure with just the d line. IIRC they only blitzed once, which is a head scratcher.
Wisconsin did a great job of getting the ball out quick. Our DL was getting there...but the ball was gone.

Everything gets easier when you can run the ball effectively. For the most part, they kept themselves out of 3rd & 6 & longer.

Geese

LOVES Chris Williams
Reaction score
100 duck sized Brians is a lot of bad haircuts.

Gushawk

Likely a Russian Bot Account
Reaction score
And grease.

I’d probably rather take on a Brian sized goose, as all the times I’ve stepped in their shit and had to wait for them to cross a road would give me motivation

Thomas Wolsey

Likes Your Post
Reaction score
And grease.

I’d probably rather take on a Brian sized goose, as all the times I’ve stepped in their shit and had to wait for them to cross a road would give me motivation
I still have too much human empathy, but ecologically it would probably be better if we all just ran @Geese over

Hawk_Kegmasters

Saw Spice World in Theaters
Reaction score

I haven’t seen this vitriol out there despite what Twitter wants you to believe. Most have said “man, that was the dumbest thing anyone could have done there” and moved on.

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
from the voice of the hawkeyes who called that play a “muffed punt” in game and after

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score

I haven’t seen this vitriol out there despite what Twitter wants you to believe. Most have said “man, that was the dumbest thing anyone could have done there” and moved on.
What play was he trying to make? It isn't like he fumbled while trying to advance the ball.

JD720

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score

What play was he trying to make? It isn't like he fumbled while trying to advance the ball.
Everyone knows Beyer messed up. Dolph is probably be respnding to stuff like this.

Geese

LOVES Chris Williams
Reaction score

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
I’d like to meet some of the people that think it’s a good idea to tweet shot like that. It almost has to be an ISU fan.

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Reaction score
That was a weird tweet from Dolph considering Beyer has no social media. And we know no one is actually saying shit to his face.

MikeyJoe

has a big head
Reaction score
I've seen way more "LEAVE BEYER ALONE" posts on social media than people actually going after him.