**Official Iowa @ Nebrantska Game Thread Friday 8:00 PM FS1**

Reaction score
TBH, Bonner starting these threads has turned the season around. Moving JBo to point was nbd.
i appreciate the kind words. I honestly don’t control the outcome of Iowa basketball games. The person who started game threads before me did, which is completely odd. Some might call him a psycho.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
i appreciate the kind words. I honestly don’t control the outcome of Iowa basketball games. The person who started game threads before me did, which is completely odd. Some might call him a psycho.
That's hilarious since I have never ever said that and it was actually you that said that after the last game, Otis.

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
This does have all the makings of a “trap game”

CleteyColgate

is a fucking idiot.
Reaction score
Nebrantska has a future top 15 NBA pick. I didn't know that until Dolph and Bobby just told me. Game changer.

Geese

LOVES Chris Williams
Reaction score
Pat just set the NCAA record for most all time play stoppages due to critical injury. Lets see if he returns to this game later!

Monster

Fapped to The Karate Kid Wearing a Mask
Reaction score
Nebrantska is so handsy. Officials letting it go.

Reaction score
Weird game (I note we only had 12 assists on 31 fgs and yet still scored 88). Great performance by Perkins.

If Connor is even serviceable at 3 and Perkins continues to improve man we have a lot of weapons and with Ulis/Key/Perkins and Murrays guys who are pretty good on defense.

Looking forward to play non big ten teams who don't all have monsters in the middle so we can basically play minimal Rebraca.

Jim

Enjoys Birding
Reaction score
Less time for the spazzmanian devil has paid off. Perk up!

HawkBall23

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Must be fun to attend games with the only motivation being to heckle the visiting team.

But I guess all other motivation has been removed thanks to his team sucking so fucking bad, so yeah. Makes sense.

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
Weird game (I note we only had 12 assists on 31 fgs and yet still scored 88). Great performance by Perkins.

If Connor is even serviceable at 3 and Perkins continues to improve man we have a lot of weapons and with Ulis/Key/Perkins and Murrays guys who are pretty good on defense.

Looking forward to play non big ten teams who don't all have monsters in the middle so we can basically play minimal Rebraca.
I think Rebraca has been ok

Talkin' Goat

Lothario
Reaction score
I’ve come to the realization that me being ridiculously worried about a 9 point lead with 2-3 minutes left no matter the opponent is just never going away.

Great game from Perkins - hope that builds some confidence for him since he had been in a shooting slump.