**Official Iowa @ Michigan Game Thread Thursday 8:00 PM BTN**

coff

Busker
Reaction score
Fucking Fran. The guy has completely changed everything by moving JBo to PG inserting Perkins and getting away from the line changes. Good to see Kris playing the important minutes at the end. This is really setting up nicely.
Perkins has certainly done his share by really upping his game.

WCFHawkeye

actually likes the XFL
Reaction score
@Bonner, get the Illinois thread going, but use the correct Network this time (a one-time Mulligan given). I turned to BTN last night, was the WBTT, and had to search it down in the guide at the last minute.

coff

Busker
Reaction score
A dozen generations? No way.
Yes, that amount should change your family tree forever. Living off of 4% would allow it to continue to grow. After a generation, that $18 million would probably be somewhere between $35-50 million.

TurdBurgler

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Maybe I am wrong but Fran's COVID absence seemed to be the main catalyst for lineup changes/tightening.

Shawneemicks

Has said plenty of things dumber than this
Reaction score
Whose crying? You and the bngs of the world are the ones who went crying to Buffet with your little tails between your legs because you can't hang in an open forum.
Lol. YOU’D NEVER DO THAT!!

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Anyone that thinks the JBo play should have been a charge can go fuck themselves. Brooks got set right as bohannon was leaving the ground. It wasn’t a charge and in no circumstance should it ever be a charge. The way college refs officiate the block/charge is infuriating.
Yeah, I don’t understand what an offensive player is supposed to do in that situation. He has a clear lane to the basket and someone flies in and basically slides under the player. Momentum alone is going to cause a collision. Only way to solve it is increase the size of the no charge zone.

Which leads to my biggest complaint with officiating, you don’t have to call something every time either an offensive or defensive player falls down. Sometimes guys just trip over themselves.

Swingin' Dick Stanzi

Dirty Cheat
Reaction score
Yeah, I don’t understand what an offensive player is supposed to do in that situation. He has a clear lane to the basket and someone flies in and basically slides under the player. Momentum alone is going to cause a collision. Only way to solve it is increase the size of the no charge zone.

Which leads to my biggest complaint with officiating, you don’t have to call something every time either an offensive or defensive player falls down. Sometimes guys just trip over themselves.
College officials have proven that they are incapable of correctly officiating the block/charge. Look at this ridiculous call from the LSU game the other night.

I would rather get rid of the charge completely than have officials continue to make calls like this. It’s a joke.

MikeyJoe

has a big head
Reaction score
Yes, that amount should change your family tree forever. Living off of 4% would allow it to continue to grow. After a generation, that $18 million would probably be somewhere between $35-50 million.
Most people think "rich" and they think like buying billion dollar yachts.

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
Well that’s what I want damn it

Stomper15

Not A TOR Poster
Reaction score
KenPom has 40% confidence in the matchup Sunday. It's essentially a pickem with Illinois winning by 1. 78-77

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
Anyone that thinks the JBo play should have been a charge can go fuck themselves. Brooks got set right as bohannon was leaving the ground. It wasn’t a charge and in no circumstance should it ever be a charge. The way college refs officiate the block/charge is infuriating.
It was a charge

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score

1646438787289.jpeg

AZmessDAWG

Reaction score
College officials have proven that they are incapable of correctly officiating the block/charge. Look at this ridiculous call from the LSU game the other night.

I would rather get rid of the charge completely than have officials continue to make calls like this. It’s a joke.
Yes getting rid of the block/charge is definitely an option.

AZmessDAWG

Reaction score
Every coach and player understands it’s the hardest call to make and for the most part acts accordingly.

for the the most part.

6deuce

Reformed Fatass
Reaction score
Game is on right now BTN in 60 and Ulis air balled a 3 and the shot clock reset. Bad miss by the refs there.

nikolausp

Paid His Bills
Reaction score
Game is on right now BTN in 60 and Ulis air balled a 3 and the shot clock reset. Bad miss by the refs there.
Refs were avg at best, missed that and a couple other things. Called too much ticky tack stuff, imo.

Reaction score
I thought rebecca got fouled pretty obviously on his dunk attempt. The murrays both got fouled on at least one of their takes, probly more. Keegan gets fouled so much i think refs start swallowing their whistles to try and even things out.

Had zero issue with the bohannon charge, was borderline but lets face it bohannon is the poster child slow white dood at this point and isnt going to get that call, and he KNOWS hes not going to get that call.

Thought it was more or less evenly called. Iowa got a couple weak calls their way too.

Lots of garbage calls and no calls both ways.

Hawk_Kegmasters

Saw Spice World in Theaters
Reaction score
It’s tough reffing a big strong dude like Big Dick fairly but I’d think it would be easy to stop his running screens out top where he never gets set if you just call it once.