2015 Football recruiting

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
I don't have a list but I saw a couple tweets about offers. One to Reiff's little brother and another to an OL from Waukee. Both said to be heavy to Iowa.

Mo T

Carnie Profiler
Reaction score
They offered a friend of my son's. Running back from Nixa.

Mo T

Carnie Profiler
Reaction score
Alec Murphy. He also got an Illinois offer. He's had a couple of Northwestern visits, also. I would say his chance of going to Iowa is about 2%.

He wants to go to Miss. State.

StinkyMcFadden

She/Her
Reaction score
Alec Murphy. He also got an Illinois offer. He's had a couple of Northwestern visits, also. I would say his chance of going to Iowa is about 2%.

I think it's probably best that we don't have any players named Alec on the team.

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
Mississippi State is the Northwestern of the south.

Mo T

Carnie Profiler
Reaction score
I have no idea what they do at Junior Day, but if they do combine type events, he probably did really well.

kmurp

Can't get Jak out
Reaction score

Of course he does. He is built like an SEC back though.

V

valp0

Knowing Mo, it's Missouri State.

And he's not a running back but a 3rd baseman.

Ben Kenobi

Definitely Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Unless his parents went to Mississippi State or something, I can confidently say "we didn't want him anyway" if he can't dream bigger than that.

Mo T

Carnie Profiler
Reaction score
He has some family connections to Mississippi State.

Mo T

Carnie Profiler
Reaction score
Mods, please place above in omnibus Howler thread.

gable_guy

Reaction score
Dantonio prefers his rough-housing to be done in mob form.

Hawk_Kegmasters

Saw Spice World in Theaters
Reaction score
Dantonio will let this kid determine his own punishment.

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
Q: What is next for you this off-season?

BENEVENTI: For the off-season, I am not playing basketball this year, so I am going to my quarterback coach Jeff Christensen regularly to throw. Also, I am lifting and doing agility drills for QB development every day and the off-season is a great time to spend with teammates and improve for our next season.
:neutral:

Reaction score

BENEVENTI: For the off-season, I am not playing basketball this year, so I am going to my quarterback coach Jeff Christensen regularly to throw. Also, I am lifting and doing agility drills for QB development every day and the off-season is a great time to spend with teammates and improve for our next season.
Say what?

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
Iowa was looking at a LB from SEP. I heard he had a wrasslin meet and couldnt go to Junior Day but dunno if they are still looking at him or not. Miksell(?)

Mo T

Carnie Profiler
Reaction score

Of course he does. He is built like an SEC back though.
Just got his offer from Miss St at their junior day.

Gushawk

Likely a Russian Bot Account
Reaction score

LOL. I missed this gem originally. Fuck Jeff Christensen.

Mr. Hawk

Traitorous Cunt / Just a smarter NLP
Reaction score
if, under any circumstance, a high school player actively chooses Miss St. over Iowa, we truly do not want him.

OlePeep

The Conductor
Reaction score
If Boyle commits, would that be the first 2 QB class since Nelson/Stanzi? Boyle is a tough, fearless player. He wasn't forced to throw a ton during the season, but if you watched the championship game you saw he can sling it, and w/ some savvy

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
He doesn't have a big ten arm, but he will get on the field somehow. He's a ball player.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
If Boyle commits, would that be the first 2 QB class since Nelson/Stanzi? Boyle is a tough, fearless player. He wasn't forced to throw a ton during the season, but if you watched the championship game you saw he can sling it, and w/ some savvy
Vandenburg/Wienke.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
They must really hate Beneventi.

Reaction score
I'm not convinced that Cook is a QB offer. He made it clear earlier this winter that he was open to TE or other positions and he said that Kirk didn't discuss position when the offer was made/accepted.

Ben Kenobi

Definitely Needs to GFH
Reaction score
I'm not convinced that Cook is a QB offer. He made it clear earlier this winter that he was open to TE or other positions and he said that Kirk didn't discuss position when the offer was made/accepted.
He's a hell of an athlete. From what I saw of him last year his future isn't QB. A Derby type, but without the illusion he has to be a QB.

HawkLax6

Thinks the 2 Deeps Matter
Reaction score
He's a hell of an athlete. From what I saw of him last year his future isn't QB. A Derby type, but without the illusion he has to be a QB.
Can't wait for nolook to complain about him for four years!

His balls don't clang like cymbals like his father.........

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
Can't wait for nolook to complain about him for four years!

His balls don't clang like cymbals like his father.........[/quot

wtf are you talking about?

Reaction score

Pinehawk

Regina Douche
Reaction score
Yeah, I was excited to see Drew Cook committed to Iowa. He said he'd like to play QB, but it sounds like he's the kind of kid that will be happy to play anywhere and do anything the Iowa coaching staff would like him to do.
He was great at QB for Regina last season and had a really good basketball season as well. There probably aren't many kids who led their team to a state football championship, and then turned right around and led their basketball team to the success they had (19-4 record while he averaged 25 ppg) He's big (6'5"), and seems to be getting stronger all the time. He's a great athlete and a great kid.

Ben Kenobi

Definitely Needs to GFH
Reaction score
The State of Iowa has a decent crop of ball players this class. Cornfed linemen never hurt.

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
wanted to one up the twins that committed to Nebbie yesterday.