**2014 Iowa Football Summer/Fall Camp Thread**

Gushawk

Likely a Russian Bot Account
Reaction score
I find this hard to believe considering he was getting abused by Nate Meier on pass rush Saturday but nice if true:

PSD said Donnal has got to be better.

My hope is that Meier is just good. We could use a fast twitch ass kicker at end.

kmurp

Can't get Jak out
Reaction score
I find this hard to believe considering he was getting abused by Nate Meier on pass rush Saturday but nice if true:

Donnal seems a bit slow-footed to me. I will be interested to see if he can hold his own against speed rushers this year.

Gushawk

Likely a Russian Bot Account
Reaction score
I'm not so concerned with his feet as a concern he may be a little soft. I think his feet are probably better than some RTs we've had (Calloway, Van Sloten, Porter, etc.)

Reaction score
I demand that DiNardo tweet something joining our dline in his group of MSU, OSU, and Nebrantska as most physically impressive.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
The Iowa State game is on BTN right now. It is the perfect example of how mixing in RB's and other playmakers will make games like this 38-14 romps instead of 27-21 games. Complete domination, but what a joke that Iowa State actually had the ball with a chance to win in the last seconds.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Revsine with the odd comment on the D-Line being small and not deep with only Davis as the star. That is surprising given LTP, Jaleel Johnson, Cooper, Ekakatie and others are all big guys.

kmurp

Can't get Jak out
Reaction score
Revsine with the odd comment on the D-Line being small and not deep with only Davis as the star. That is surprising given LTP, Jaleel Johnson, Cooper, Ekakatie and others are all big guys.
Maybe he was referring to Meier. Perhaps Ott and the oft injured Mcminn are not practicing and he’s seeing Spears and Meier at DE?

kmurp

Can't get Jak out
Reaction score
Cooper may be dinged as well. I don’t think he practiced on Saturday.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Maybe he was referring to Meier. Perhaps Ott and the oft injured Mcminn are not practicing and he’s seeing Spears and Meier at DE?
That is what I am thinking. He mentioned Meier starting with the 1's today, so wonder if he is seeing some guy the size of Weisman running around and is thinking he is actually a starter and not a situational guy.

Herky823

5 Shirt Larry
Reaction score
The Iowa State game is on BTN right now. It is the perfect example of how mixing in RB's and other playmakers will make games like this 38-14 romps instead of 27-21 games. Complete domination, but what a joke that Iowa State actually had the ball with a chance to win in the last seconds.
Imagine if the game was 65 minutes.

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
He was also scooped ITT.
Couldn't find the off-season non-Iowa thread because I have the author hidden.
Thanks for self identifying as a flaming pussy!
I still view some of your shitty posts. This way I don't get notifications when I GFY one of your shitty posts and you go to my recent posts and GFY the last 10 of them. Because no one takes those GFYs as personally as Dougie.

I'd advise anyone else to do the same.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Today also shows how outsiders, even ones that cover the Big Ten for a living, aren't all that tuned in to any team like dork fans on message boards are. For example, Dienhart is saying only Alston has his LB spot wrapped up when it is pretty obvious that Spearman is locked in as well.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Couldn't find the off-season non-Iowa thread because I have the author hidden.
Thanks for self identifying as a flaming pussy!
I still view some of your shitty posts. This way I don't get notifications when I GFY one of your shitty posts and you go to my recent posts and GFY the last 10 of them. Because no one takes those GFYs as personally as Dougie.

I'd advise anyone else to do the same.
Revolver Ocelot is surrealism, and a huge fucking douche. I'm sure if you talk classic hip hop with enough random black students floating around the Iowa campus it will finally give you the credibility you always desired.

Reaction score
Yeah I think they are seeing situational install. It's known that on pass down Perry (if healthy) goes to MLB, Alston moves over and Spearman goes out.

castichawk24

Is Well Liked Here
Reaction score
Whoa whoa whoa! I missed Dougie's slam before calling it an even round. Rev is on teetering on his heels at this point!

Talkin' Goat

Lothario
Reaction score
Hopefully they also work on not false starting during a QB sneak. JFC that was painful last year.

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
Doug has a hot wife and a great job...and great life. A life he loves to spend arguing with someone he has never met on a sports website. Searching profiles to GFY as many posts as he can to really teach that poster a lesson. Watching a sport he hates (soccer) and suggesting ways to make it more appealing to dipshit Americans like himself. Telling everyone their policies wouldn't change after Obamacare. Praising The Criminal as one of the top coaches in the Big Ten.

I am a goofy looking white boy who doesn't look like Sloth. I don't wear flat billed hats. Never have. I also wear one wristband and it is an Iowa Donor Network wristband in support of a good cause.

https://www.iowadonornetwork.org/

@castichawk24 I won't be responding to any further posts on this topic as I've got money on Doug winning this in Round 3.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Doug has a hot wife and a great job...and great life. A life he loves to spend arguing with someone he has never met on a sports website. Searching profiles to GFY as many posts as he can to really teach that poster a lesson. Watching a sport he hates (soccer) and suggesting ways to make it more appealing to dipshit Americans like himself. Telling everyone their policies wouldn't change after Obamacare. Praising The Criminal as one of the top coaches in the Big Ten.

I am a goofy looking white boy who doesn't look like Sloth. I don't wear flat billed hats. Never have. I also wear one wristband and it is an Iowa Donor Network wristband in support of a good cause.

https://www.iowadonornetwork.org/

@castichawk24 I won't be responding to any further posts on this topic as I've got money on Doug winning this in Round 3.

castichawk24

Is Well Liked Here
Reaction score
This is getting too tense for me to let this go much longer. I'm going to declare both @Revolver Ocelot and @douglasbader losers in this battle, because they are both arguing like little bitches on the interwebz.

castichawk24

Is Well Liked Here
Reaction score
Arguing/bickering/taunting/teasing whatever you want to call it, just needs to stop. It creates an uncomfortable message board experience for the rest of us.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Arguing/bickering/taunting/teasing whatever you want to call it, just needs to stop. It creates an uncomfortable message board experience for the rest of us.
I hear your point and award it a big ol' rainbow.

castichawk24

Is Well Liked Here
Reaction score
This is getting too tense for me to let this go much longer. I'm going to declare both @Revolver Ocelot and @douglasbader losers in this battle, because they are both arguing like little bitches on the interwebz.
Not everyone can spit out classic posts like @DonJMiller 's return post.

I'm surprised it got so few likes. I literally L O Led when I saw that picture. And knowing that the DON J came from the JORDAN on the back already just makes it perfect.