*** Official We ❤ CJ Beathard Thread ***

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
Watching that last play was a crushing reminder of just how close the Hawkeyes came to winning that game

HawkLax6

Thinks the 2 Deeps Matter
Reaction score
I get the tingles when Gus yells C.J. Beathard.

cloudhawk

Special
Reaction score
That throw to McCarron v. ISU still gives me wood...also when GUS screams "he caught it" still makes me laugh.

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
Welp, I'm aroused.

But that sexy-ass TD in the championship game brought me up and down simultaneously.

Regardless, go fucking Hawks.

Reaction score
When you can "throw open" a guy like Riley McCarron, you're probably pretty good.

eclone

Former VEISHEA Exec Committee Member
Reaction score
When you can "throw open" a guy like Riley McCarron, you're probably pretty good.
It happened right in front of me ( I was about 8 rows up on the goal line). One of the best throws I've ever seen in person. Amazing how it went from "he's well covered" to "TD" while the ball was in the air.

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
CJ I know you're from the south, but is ames the most backwards place you've ever seen?

Reaction score
[QUOTE="YugoslavianMountainHound, post: 5019505, member: 2144
[/QUOTE]

Wow. I thought that was their word

Reaction score
He dropped a couple of good football related tidbits.

But yeah his session was a bit less entertaining question wise that Jameis Winston's.

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Reaction score
I loved Stanzi, but can you imagine if CJ had the weapons he did?

OlePeep

The Conductor
Reaction score
It happened right in front of me ( I was about 8 rows up on the goal line). One of the best throws I've ever seen in person. Amazing how it went from "he's well covered" to "TD" while the ball was in the air.
Crazy thing is, the TD throw to Smith in the 1st Half may have been even better (it was right in front of me). Smith was completely covered, the ball was thrown into a ridiculously small window for 4 to grab it, where only he could.

cloudhawk

Special
Reaction score
Crazy thing is, the TD throw to Smith in the 1st Half may have been even better (it was right in front of me). Smith was completely covered, the ball was thrown into a ridiculously small window for 4 to grab it, where only he could.
Great throw, but rolling out to his left, squaring his shoulders and throwing a fucking laser. That's big time, son

Reaction score
Bump.

Campbell said it was like playing Peyton Manning. The run/pass option play calls are beauts. His man throws to Vandeberg are downright orgasmic.

Too many video game stats for Beathard to be in Heisman convo but if we keep winning he should be.

rodg12

Might not need to GFH
Reaction score
Can we get some gifs of those throws to Vandeberg? TIA.

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
Bump.

Campbell said it was like playing Peyton Manning. The run/pass option play calls are beauts. His man throws to Vandeberg are downright orgasmic.

Too many video game stats for Beathard to be in Heisman convo but if we keep winning he should be.

When Rudock audibled, twas always to the stretch play. Cj? Not so much

Geese

LOVES Chris Williams
Reaction score
Bump.

When Rudock audibled, twas always to the stretch play. Cj? Not so much
When CJ audibles I fully expect him to shove his huge wang up the defense's ass.