Game Thread **Official North Texas vs. Iowa Game Thread - 2:30pm on ESPNU**

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
I make the official threads around here, bitches. Time to welcome Dan McCarney home with a curb stomping.

douglasbader

Reaction score
North Texas got blown out by a bad Rice team. They suck, so hopefully can get Mitchell some carries.

Geese

LOVES Chris Williams
Reaction score
Fuck Danny Mac Iowa rolls his asssssss

douglasbader

Reaction score
North Texas gives up a ton of yards. Almost 400 passing yards today.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
after leaving after the 3rd quarter today, I get to attend a wedding during next week's game.

what the fuck has happened to my life

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
after leaving after the 3rd quarter today, I get to attend a wedding during next week's game.

Ehh, you have no control over having to go to a wedding but wtf?

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score

I have control over being friends with dumb isu fans.

with the grass lots closed the parking situation yesterday sucked. I got stuck in the very back of a huge lot and given that I was driving home and not feeling that great I got worried about spending 2 hours getting out of town after. I don't particularly like driving at night but regardless but I am a fucking idiot.

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score

AZmessDAWG

Reaction score
After years of parking in the dental lot we changed and parked in church lot off myrtle.

Fucking. Nightmare.

Monster

Fapped to The Karate Kid Wearing a Mask
Reaction score

with the grass lots closed the parking situation yesterday sucked. I got stuck in the very back of a huge lot and given that I was driving home and not feeling that great I got worried about spending 2 hours getting out of town after. I don't particularly like driving at night but regardless but I am a fucking idiot.
McClintock and I parked at the church on Melrose. Stayed the entire game, even several minutes after the game, walked several blocks to my truck, started it at 10:40pm or so, and made it to Altoona area by midnight.

MickerHawk

Drives a 22R
Reaction score
Danny is the most palatable of all the recent ISU coaches, easily. Doug called it right, he should have never been fired, but good for us.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Danny is the most palatable of all the recent ISU coaches, easily. Doug called it right, he should have never been fired, but good for us.
McCarney should have been their Hayden Fry (as much as you can at Iowa State) and coached there for 20 years. They were so fucking stupid for firing him.

AZmessDAWG

Reaction score

McClintock and I parked at the church on Melrose. Stayed the entire game, even several minutes after the game, walked several blocks to my truck, started it at 10:40pm or so, and made it to Altoona area by midnight.
As a comparison, we walked back to the church lot right after the game. We probably were in our car trying to get out of the parking lot for a good 30 minutes. We got to Solon at 11:58 pm.

Never. Again.

Reaction score

I got home at about 1am. Kid passed out wit a happy meal on his lap

Reaction score

AZmessDAWG

Reaction score

OlePeep

The Conductor
Reaction score
KF ain't gonna humiliate Uncle Dan. Still, he has to appreciate the need to get RB help as his top two have injury histories. Wiegers needs series. Hawks 35-7

Reaction score
The game will be closer than it should be as the coach's try different personnel and plays. Our Oline is the weakest link and needs to get their shit together very soon.

Iowa 27-10

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
The game will be closer than it should be as the coach's try different personnel and plays. Our Oline is the weakest link and needs to get their shit together very soon.

Iowa 31-10
This will be the game where Mitchell goes for 150 and 2 TDs and we'll all be incredulous when he doesnt get a single carry against Wisky.

douglasbader

Reaction score

Iowa 27-10
The O-Line has been pretty damn good considering. That was a tough game for even a veteran line.

Reaction score

Iowa 27-10
The O-Line has been pretty damn good considering. That was a tough game for even a veteran line.
True but CJ took some vicious shots and it only gets tougher from here.

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score

Iowa 27-10
Not too many teams will blitz as well as Pitt.

douglasbader

Reaction score

Iowa 27-10
A few of those were on him and the play calling. He has to do a better job recognizing blitzes and calling audibles.

Reaction score
The last few years we have been shut down by blitzing teams even with the humongous brain at QB.

Ben Kenobi

Definitely Needs to GFH
Reaction score

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
I know it sounds old mannish but my night vision sucks along with my distance vision. even with glasses. combined with the interstate death trap I was getting retardedly anxious about both driving and the possibility of driving after a nut crushing loss.

I've learned my lesson.

TH1974

Loves China
Reaction score
I know it sounds old mannish but my night vision sucks along with my distance vision. even with glasses. combined with the interstate death trap I was getting retardedly anxious about both driving and the possibility of driving after a nut crushing loss.

I've learned my lesson.
Couple of road rockets will calm you down.

gohawkeyes811

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score

I've learned my lesson.
Were you just unaware of the general time of sunset prior to deciding to attend the game?

TJones3312

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score

I've learned my lesson.
You leaving early is about as pathetic as the "father" in front of us not giving a fuck while his 3 year old ate popcorn off the ground

Reaction score

I've learned my lesson.
Couple of road rockets will calm you down.
That and a constant stream of texts to other road rocket devotées should still the waters.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score

I've learned my lesson.
Were you just unaware of the general time of sunset prior to deciding to attend the game?
as mentioned, it was the convergence of a bunch of factors, the main one being that I felt like shit and my head was pounding.

TJones3312

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score

I've learned my lesson.
as mentioned, it was the convergence of a bunch of factors, the main one being that I felt like shit and my head was pounding.
My head was pounding after cheering for 10 minutes after a game winning fg. I feel you're pain. I left too

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
I will continue to support the rights of Americans to enjoy road rockets but after an Iowa game is not one of those times.

also, random checkpoints.

Harlan

Drinks liquor with a straw
Reaction score

I've learned my lesson.
I'm sure Advocare has a product to help with this.