Game Thread **Official Iowa vs. Nebrantska Game Thread - 2:30pm on ABC**

MikeyJoe

has a big head
Reaction score
This one will be Iowa's toughest test since Wisconsin. Nebrantska isn't as bad as their record. Iowa will probably be less than a TD favorite.

Reaction score

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
This one will be Iowa's toughest test since Wisconsin. Nebrantska isn't as bad as their record. Iowa will probably be less than a TD favorite.
Their pass D is bad. That's about the only thing that reflects their record.

Mo T

Carnie Profiler
Reaction score
And their running game sucks.

kmurp

Can't get Jak out
Reaction score
Ferentz claims he takes it one game at a time, but its clear he has this one circled. He's reference the Nebrantska game not sitting well probably a dozen times this year. They know all about that quote.

I'm recalling the '09 Ohio State game how intense they coaching versus usual.
He changed his practice schedule 2 weeks ago for this game.

This one matters.
What did he change?

Reaction score
Ferentz claims he takes it one game at a time, but its clear he has this one circled. He's reference the Nebrantska game not sitting well probably a dozen times this year. They know all about that quote.

He changed his practice schedule 2 weeks ago for this game.

This one matters.
What did he change?
No practice on Thursday and they go hard as fuck live on Fridays.

Eastside Ray Ray

Cleans his ass with toilet water
Reaction score
note to self, stay away from the husker boards.

just spent 15 min checking out their threads......without a doubt the most pretentious, insufferable group of fans on a collective in college football.

dear god please allow us to win this game. i really want to believe all the focus kf has placed on this week will come to fruition in the form of a win, but im being a mega pussy ass bitch about it.

iowa 17 (koehn, you are required to show up dude)
neb 16

the turnover battle (obvs is important in all games) is going to decide this one. hope the dl can get generate heat on armstrong.

Kerky

Does Not Return His Shopping Cart
Reaction score

yeah, think they have circled it, but defense seems to be wearing down. Hope they can control Armstrong, qb pressure has been lacking.
This is my concern as well. We are not getting the D-Line push and pressure that we once did. What a difference a healthy Ott would make in this defense, particularly now. I am also hoping that we have been intentionally vanilla on both sides of the ball in games such as Purdue this week.

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
Hey fuckfaces...we are never intentionally vanilla...ok?

I mean, we are, but not for THAT reason.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Hey fuckfaces...we are never intentionally vanilla...ok?

I mean, we are, but not for THAT reason.
If Iowas vanilla on offense is 40 points per game then I hope they're vanilla every game.

StinkyMcFadden

She/Her
Reaction score
Our defense seems to have reverted to suck levels.

Absolutely no pressure, no penetration…nothing.

Jaleel may have hit the fat guy wall.

The Dad

Reaction score
And we can only blitz twice a week because it takes us two and a half days to get to the QB

The Dad

Reaction score
That said, I love me some Hawks!

Monster

Fapped to The Karate Kid Wearing a Mask
Reaction score
Teams make adjustments. You think coaches are going to continue 5 and 7 step drops all day and let iowa get to the QB?

StinkyMcFadden

She/Her
Reaction score
Teams make adjustments. You think coaches are going to continue 5 and 7 step drops all day and let iowa get to the QB?
He was just standing in the pocket.

I don't know that it matters how many steps it took him to get there.

Gushawk

Likely a Russian Bot Account
Reaction score
CJ is gonna have to win this one. I think he's up to it.

The Dad

Reaction score
I bet Iowa's opponents preach to their QBs all week that they'll need to get rid of it quick and be on the look for multiple blitzes.

Gushawk

Likely a Russian Bot Account
Reaction score
The blitzes we did run vs Purdue looked poorly designed and half assed. I bet they bring something better vs Nebrantska.

Monster

Reaction score
I bet Iowa's opponents preach to their QBs all week that they'll need to get rid of it quick and be on the look for multiple blitzes.
I doubt that's true.

The Dad

Reaction score

Shawneemicks

Has said plenty of things dumber than this
Reaction score
I may be a dumbfuck but I'm perfectly content to let Tommy fire away from the pocket. He's almost a lock for 2-3 wtf throws that hopefully Dez can be a part of. Outside the pocket he seems much more dangerous to me.

MikeyJoe

has a big head
Reaction score
Iowa is out of depth. Guys are playing the whole game. No surprise they're wearing down.

Kerky

Does Not Return His Shopping Cart
Reaction score
The blitzes we did run vs Purdue looked poorly designed and half assed. I bet they bring something better vs Nebrantska.
That's the point I was trying or intending to make. Not so much vanilla on offense but defense, particularly when struggling to get pressure. We need to generate a couple of turnovers on Friday.

Geese

LOVES Chris Williams
Reaction score
So you're saying Iowa is going to pull out all the stops for this game? Nice.

Kamala

Isn't Sure About Gasser
Reaction score
Yeah, that's why a pass rush happens. It's because offensive coordinators forget they should make adjustments.

Last edited:

The Dad

Reaction score
A fresh second team DL can be more effective than a gased first stringer. Especially on some of those Trail of Tears drives the D has been allowing.

Last edited:

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
we were rotating DTs early in the year, seems like weve gotten away from that.

Monster

Reaction score
Yeah, that's why a pass rush happens. It's because offensive coordinators forge they should make adjustments.
I honestly think you're retarded.

Billy Butters

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Yeah, that's why a pass rush happens. It's because offensive coordinators forge they should make adjustments.
I honestly think you're retarded.
TBH your initial post made no sense. If you cant see the opposing QBs have had a ton of time to sit in the pocket we must be watching different games. Yes 3 step drops or getting the ball out quick can limit pass rushes but that's not what's been happening.

Reaction score
This is an opportunity to teabag someone without being accused of bullying. We really need to make these assholes sniff our balls and gag.

The Dad

Reaction score
This is an opportunity to teabag someone without being accused of bullying. We really need to make these assholes sniff our balls and gag.
And now I have a boner.

Kamala

Isn't Sure About Gasser
Reaction score
Sports is almost always a kick in the nuts for me. Losing our undefeated season to Nebrantska would be the ultimate ball kick. I am dreading this game.

Reaction score
Had to move the rehearsal for my wedding back an hour so we could at least watch this whole game. We better not fucking lose to these delusional turds