**OFFICIAL GREG DAVIS RETIREMENT THREAD**

Brownzy

Important Backpack Wearer
Reaction score
Rumor is two other O-coaches are also going to be gone. Kennedy has to be one of them, which is just as good of news to me!

Reaction score
Rumor is two other O-coaches are also going to be gone. Kennedy has to be one of them, which is just as good of news to me!
I assume Kennedy. hopefully Chris White and not Levar Woods as the other, if true.

brantshawks

Nebrantska Fan
Reaction score
I assume Kennedy. hopefully Chris White and not Levar Woods as the other, if true.
I have it on very good authority that Chris White is a twat and not a lot of people like him.

Reaction score

Has to be Kennedy, the WR routes are atrocious.

newsbreaker

Got the top grade in his torts class
Reaction score
TODAY IS ACTUALLY MY BDAY THIS IS THE BEST PRESENT I HAVE EVER RECEIVED THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!!!!!
We have the same birthday! GDGD is dead or gone or who cares mothafucker ain't here no more!

SteadyEddy

HaLo Walk-on
Reaction score
This is actually a positive announcement before signing day.

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Reaction score
Wadley back
GD retires
Martin commits
Water tower gets painted

ISUFan98

The Captain of Team Dumbfuck
Reaction score
This needed to happen a couple of years ago, and I'm going to let you guys enjoy this moment.

There's always tomorrow to remind you that the OC is simply implementing the offense Kirk wants.

But for today, rejoicing.

SondyRules

Reaction score
Well, there goes the rest of my work day. Time to have a 2-3 shot lunch!

Reaction score
I can't remember if I cried
When I saw Zach Derby lined up wide

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
This needed to happen a couple of years ago, and I'm going to let you guys enjoy this moment.

There's always tomorrow to remind you that the OC is simply implementing the offense Kirk wants.

You cocksucker!

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score

A lot of retards think that, but I don't know how a person pretends GDGD and KOK ran the same offense. Iowa will continue to zone block though, but, who cares?

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score

A lot of retards think that, but I don't know how a person pretends GDGD and KOK ran the same offense. Iowa will continue to zone block though, but, who cares?
Not me!! Hire Sandusky at this point. We've won!!

OlePeep

The Conductor
Reaction score
2017 MAY BE THE GREATEST FUCKING YEAR OF ALL TIMES!!

ClintWalker

Once visited Minnesota
Reaction score

Just curious....what do you consider the biggest difference between a KOK and GD offense.