***Official 2016 Halo Tailgating Thread***

Kerky

Does Not Return His Shopping Cart
Reaction score
I am going to bring Brant(s) a 5 gallon bottle of Jager, turn around, and walk away without saying a word.
Bringing Jack's salsa, El Milagro Chips and double thick brownies. I am calling your name @HaMo

6deuce

Reformed Fatass
Reaction score
Got the plane ticket and RV rented for the PSU game. I'll host the halo tailgate in Happy Valley.

WCFHawkeye

actually likes the XFL
Reaction score
Got the plane ticket and RV rented for the PSU game. I'll host the halo tailgate in Happy Valley.
Been to Penn State twice, pretty fun times. Actually went flew into DC once and Baltimore once, only about 4 hours away for both and stopped at Gettysburg both times. If you get a chance to visit it do so, very surreal and a place everyone should visit if able. Hard to explain without being there.

6deuce

Reformed Fatass
Reaction score
We're flying into DC and staying thru that following Tuesday so will have to add that to the list.

WCFHawkeye

actually likes the XFL
Reaction score
Definitely do it. It is mostly on the way to Happy Valley from DC. You will not regret it.

6deuce

Reformed Fatass
Reaction score
The in laws are coming up for this game so I didn't think we'd get to the tailgate until 10ish but apparently we're going to be there by 7. The MIL wants the full tailgate experience. I wasn't planning on blacking out, but I guess I'll do it for her.

Reaction score
The in laws are coming up for this game so I didn't think we'd get to the tailgate until 10ish but apparently we're going to be there by 7. The MIL wants the full tailgate experience. I wasn't planning on blacking out, but I guess I'll do it for her.
That's a lot of Busch Lights

Reaction score
I can't help myself from starting this thread a little earlier than normal this year. Excitement is up and can't wait to see most of you guys again.

Almost everyone on Halo is invited, so stop on by and feel free to kick Bovert in his fupa.
In Saturday.

BLSardo

BSLardo, Carnie
Reaction score
I can't remember, is this on Melrose or Prospect?

Brownzy

Important Backpack Wearer
Reaction score
I know you don't know me, and I'm surely considered a HALO bitch by category, but I drink beer, like the Hawks, and will be in Happy Valley as well.

So ya see ya then!

champion_thedrinker

L. Wade Jr.
Reaction score
2:30 game, what's the best bar to tune up and check the early games? No fag bars you homos.

Reaction score
2:30 game, what's the best bar to tune up and check the early games? No fag bars you homos.
Depends on how early you'll be there. Vine and other bars near there will be packed but have best tvs.
When is @brantshawks going to get a tv for this tailgate? Seems we could do better than standing around making fun of fat @Bovert. At least with a tv, Bovert could entice us into wagering on some games with him. Then he'd have the last laugh but might celebrate with a few extra drinks and not be able to find his way to the stadium.