**Iowa State vs. Iowa - Thursday 12/8 - 7:00pm ESPN2**

Reaction score
No doubt about it. Tough fucking kid. Defense will always be an issue but he'll play his ass off and make himself as good as he can be.
I don't want to say dynamic but I'm not worried at all about him on the offensive end. He's got a Horner ceiling, I think.
Actually think he could be better offensively. Horner ended up making himself a solid defender as a senior though and I'm not sure if he'll ever get there.
Horner was terrible as a freshman. Probably the least efficient player in the nation.

Reaction score
Ellingson was by far the efficiency leader making his only shot, a three, and having an assist with no turnovers. Then it was Baer with 10 points on 2-2 from 2 and 0-2 from 3, 6-7 from the line, with 8 boards, 2 steals, a block and 0 turnovers. Moss 3rd wwith 14 points on 5-7 from 2, 1-4 from 3, 1-2 from the line with 4 boards, 1 assist, 1 steal and 1 turnovers.

Pete was 4th in offensive rating but the KenPom MVP due to usage. 5-10 from 2, 4-7 from 3, 1-2 from the line plus 9 boards and 2 steals with 3 assists. 4 turnovers brought down his number.

Talkin' Goat

Lothario
Reaction score
Prohm better install the offense SOON. That fucker :roflmao:
Let Iowa have their little party tonight. Good for them. We'll still have a much better season, as usual. Prohm better install the offense SOON.

Iowa will go back to sucking again tomorrow. Count on it.

Geese

LOVES Chris Williams
Reaction score
Lol. Making fun of ticket prices when the football team can't give them away with their constant flash sales.

I do want to say thank you to the Hawkeyes' Athletic Department for the discount $20 seats. I always love seeing my Cyclones play and it sure beat the resale prices in Hilton.

Geese

LOVES Chris Williams
Reaction score
Prohm better install the offense SOON. That fucker :roflmao:
Let Iowa have their little party tonight. Good for them. We'll still have a much better season, as usual. Prohm better install the offense SOON.

Iowa will go back to sucking again tomorrow. Count on it.
He's waiting to pull stops until after conference play starts.

Geese

LOVES Chris Williams
Reaction score
When will the culture change process start for the basketball program?

Geese

LOVES Chris Williams
Reaction score
Just read Naz's letter again. Lolol. He has so many emotions running through his mind that he can feel it in his body!!!

Hahahahahhahahahah

Reaction score
Was there with my dad. Absolutely glorious to see Naz Mitrou-Fuckface play a terrible game after talking incessant shit against Iowa for years.

Reaction score
To Monte, their coach, Iowa fans who sold their tickets (in big time booster areas, no less), and especially to Raaaaaaaaandy Petes:

Those idiot youngsters are growing on me. Heaven help them against UNI, but this will tide everyone over nicely until that particular matchup.

Pinehawk

Regina Douche
Reaction score
This team (and the fans) really needed that win. Perfect timing...

Reaction score
The WRNL game thread had this gem:

cyfan 1: Aladin is on the Disney channel.

cyfan 2: And on ESPN2, they are airing Mufasa's death scene on repeat for 2 hours.

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
Is it only ISU fan that thinks that coaching is more important than recruiting in CBB? TJ isn't the answer, the players that he gets are the answer. JFC. We'd have a better roster right now and still be playing Hoiball if TJ were the coach.

StinkyMcFadden

She/Her
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a great night to be a Hawkeye, but just as importantly, what a great night to not be a Cyclone.

They were essentially exposed as a nutless group of big talk pussies with no tits to back up anything they're saying. You can portray yourself as something for awhile, but eventually you are what are. They have a handful of players that are nice complimentary pieces to a stud like Tits.

Watching them all individually come to that conclusion is going to be glorious.

The only player they have who is a stud athletically just also happens to be a high functioning retard who seems as prone to score 30 as he is to slap the shit out of a teammate.

Should be a fun year.

StinkyMcFadden

She/Her
Reaction score
The best part of all this is that ISU fan needed this game. They needed something to feel good about as they look back on the football season and realize...wait, that actually sucked like it always does.

The Dad

Reaction score
True Stinky, however they all seem to have a genuine belief that great things are in the very near future when it comes to football. They are practically giddy.

Berzerkenpas

Desperately Wants a Mod-Edited Tag Line
Reaction score
the clonetards are in full denial mode over there.

their iowa recruiting thread is a hoot -- already dismissing garza, weiskamp is overrated, and all their redshirted and incoming studs will pound the world soon enough.

newsbreaker

Got the top grade in his torts class
Reaction score
I think it's time to stop referring to the football or basketball game as their Super Bowl. It's clear the only thing anyone in that department gives a shit about is the shit talking beforehand. Actual on-field competition is irrelevant.

Which is good, because they've got nothin' else.

The Dad

Reaction score
It is always about the future with ISU, never about the now. They are the opposite of Nebrantska.

StinkyMcFadden

She/Her
Reaction score
The only time it's good to be a Cyclone football fan is the offseason. You can talk about promise and trusting the process and you don't have the pesky weekly results reminding you that you're a fan of the worst college football program in the history of this great country.

I wonder how this guy liked the game last night.

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
WHO 13 showed footage of last years isu win this morning. No media bias in THE METRO÷#/&!!

Will McCoy

Douchebag
Reaction score
Moss's emergence is astonishing. for the last several months up to a couple weeks ago the prevailing view here was that he would be shown the door to free up spots for future players. Now it's hard to imagine this team without him going forward. He finishes at the rim at a rate we've been starved for in recent years; if he can get a tad more stone cold killer from the perimeter, this team will present some real problems for opponents.
Good work outta you

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
It's like she's on a plane and the speaker came on from the cockpit and it said "This is your pilot, Stephen Leath, speaking..."

Attachments

gable_guy

Reaction score
Bet ol pollard starts digging up more Leath plane stories....

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Lol. The players are starting to turn on their own fans.

Reaction score

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
What a bunch of fucking LOSERS!!

I went and checked out their board and it is a beautiful collection of retards melting down.