Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
Year after year! They're the very worst!

(As recently as 2015, Iowa went to the rose bowl, the NCAA women's and basketball tourneys and won games, placed top 5 in wrestling, went to the NCAA baseball tournament)

YEAR AFTER YEAR!
In the past 4 years, Iowa has ranked 13th, 10th, 12th (out of 12), and 12th (out of 12) in the Big 10 in terms of overall performance. In that 2014-15 season you referenced, they ranked exactly one spot better than ISU. In those four years, ISU averaged 47th. Iowa, 62nd. Granted, I'd much rather go to the Rose Bowl than succeed at a worthless sport like T&F, but who's the department wasting resources?
This is spectacular.

"Yeah the rose bowl would be cool but I know my athletic department is good cause all these sports no one watches are decent. Suck it, losers! JP knows how to divide his resources!"

Reaction score
This is spectacular.

"Yeah the rose bowl would be cool but I know my athletic department is good cause all these sports no one watches are decent. Suck it, losers! JP knows how to divide his resources!"
I mean, I did give you some facts that proved year after year!, Iowa IS among the very worst! athletic departments in the Big 10. So yeah, suck it loser!

ivan_drago

Reaction score
This is spectacular.

I mean, I did give you some facts that proved year after year!, Iowa IS among the very worst! athletic departments in the Big 10. So yeah, suck it loser!
If you give a flying fuck about anything other than football, basketball or baseball, sure they are.

Not even i give a shit about cross country or track.

MikeyJoe

has a big head
Reaction score
This is spectacular.

No, you still haven't.

Reaction score
This is spectacular.

If you give a flying fuck about anything other than football, basketball or baseball, sure they are.

This x a fucking 1,000

Harlan

Drinks liquor with a straw
Reaction score

WCFHawkeye

actually likes the XFL
Reaction score
This is spectacular.

Iowa State doesn't give a fuck about baseball.

Reaction score
This is spectacular.

year after year, your football team can't win enough games to become bowl eligible (something 3/4 of the teams playing can do) and yet you say iowa's ad sucks?

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
Sort of random I suppose, but I was just looking at Campbell's resume and noticed he only has four Power 5 Conference wins in his 5+ years as a head coach. And 2 of those 4 wins were against Iowa State and Kansas.

But I can see how their fans are optimistic given the downward trajectory.

Harlan

Drinks liquor with a straw
Reaction score
Sort of random I suppose, but I was just looking at Campbell's resume and noticed he only has four Power 5 Conference wins in his 5+ years as a head coach. And 2 of those 4 wins were against Iowa State and Kansas.

I don't think those are the established variables in play here, though.

Hawk&Balls

NOT a member
Reaction score

Show a 17 time national champion more respect

Verbal

The Brave Little Poster
Reaction score

It's a lot more when you add in all his EA Sports NCAA Football championship seasons.

Herky823

5 Shirt Larry
Reaction score

Nice misrepresentation of the stats asshole! Taking just his hc experience when everyone knows the standard is player and coach.

ivan_drago

Reaction score
You can't spell I suck without ISU! LOL!

Reaction score
First time tuning in for awhile tonight since Marty and miller is gone

Discussing WWE, NASCAR and MTV

Ross trying to figure out the tight end who played with Montana was...Chris Williams quietly guesses Vernon Davis.

Reaction score

Ross trying to figure out the tight end who played with Montana was...Chris Williams quietly guesses Vernon Davis.
On the day Joe played his final game, Vernon Davis was one month away from turning eleven.

Davis would've been 8 when Joe played his last game as a 49er.

CW is a real dumbfuck.

6deuce

Reformed Fatass
Reaction score

7 second mark.

foxhawks

Doesn't wash his butthole last
Reaction score
CW talking WWE now. He's a huge fan. Taking his 2 year old tonight. 2 year old.

Reaction score
CW talking WWE now. He's a huge fan. Taking his 2 year old tonight. 2 year old.

I'm eagerly anticipating his blog post about this, because he's on a magical journey as a father, unlike anyone else who's ever had a kid.

foxhawks

Doesn't wash his butthole last
Reaction score
Great memories!!!! Hey, guys...do you often reminisce about those great times you had with your dad when you were 2?!!?!? Fuck no!!! Because a 2 year old can't retain memories. And if they could, they sure the fuck would suppress a memory that their buttfuck dad took them to a ballet for roided out, washed up, D3 wrestlers.

Hawk_Kegmasters

Saw Spice World in Theaters
Reaction score
If your 2-year-old can identify or name a single professional wrestler, you have already failed at parenting.

Geese

LOVES Chris Williams
Reaction score
Great memories!!!! Hey, guys...do you often reminisce about those great times you had with your dad when you were 2?!!?!? Fuck no!!! Because a 2 year old can't retain memories. And if they could, they sure the fuck would suppress a memory that their buttfuck dad took them to a ballet for roided out, washed up, D3 wrestlers.
You just don't remember shit from when you were 2 because your dad was just taking you to some lame ass parks. You'd remember WWE.

newsbreaker

Got the top grade in his torts class
Reaction score
There isn't a single person attending a WWE "event" who is necessary to society. If they're taking their two year old, it's most likely they're actively detrimental to the rest of us.

Reaction score
ALSHAD.

/ @wHaMo!

ivan_drago

Reaction score
I'll make fun of ISU football, but I'm not going near making fun of someone's kid. You shouldn't either.